Your legacy can improve the lives of people with asthma
Over 2 million Australians currently live with asthma and many struggle with breathing every day. You can make a lasting difference by making a bequest to the Asthma Foundation that will help future generations breathe easier.
Bequest gifts to Asthma Foundation WA help realise the vision of a world without asthma and fund research, education, and direct support services to people with asthma.
A bequest gift could fund projects including:
- The next life-saving research project that makes new discoveries in the treatment of asthma or even finds a cure
- A new initiative to improve quality of life for people with asthma
- The expansion of the Foundation’s education and training programs
- Services for people at the higher risk of asthma: children, elderly, homeless, and Indigenous
What is a Bequest
A bequest is the gift that keeps on giving long after you are able to do so personally. It enables you to leave a legacy that reflects the compassion you showed in your lifetime, and honours the causes close to your heart.
There are many different forms of bequest:
- An outright gift of a specific amount
- A percentage of the overall value of your estate
- Personal property or investments (stocks, bonds, artwork)
- Real estate proceeds
- A residual gift (ie. the balance of your estate after all other obligations have been met)
- Any combination of the above
How to include the Asthma Foundation WA in my Will
If you already have a Will, you can add a bequest to Asthma Foundation WA with a simple amendment. We do not provide legal advice and it is important to speak with your Solicitor or Trust Advisor in the first instance.
If you would like further information about leaving a bequest to Asthma Foundation WA or to submit an expression of interest, please fill out the form below and let us know how we can best provide you with information and answer any questions you may have about making a bequest: