Community Fundraising Coordinator – Full Time
We are seeking a self-motivated and engaging person with excellent communication and organisation skills to develop, implement and grow Asthma WA’s community fundraising programs.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement a yearly plan to increase income across a broad range of fundraising streams including; community and third-party fundraising, peer to peer initiatives, regular giving, bequests and events;
- Develop, support and nurture positive relationships with individuals, community groups, schools and small businesses to increase fundraising potential;
- Ensure close, accurate management of income and expenses to budget;
- Proactively innovate and implement new fundraising opportunities;
- Monitor and respond to donor and fundraising enquiries with a high standard of customer service with the objective of nurturing supporters for maximum fundraising outcomes and retention;
- Community Events: develop and maintain a community fundraising calendar. Provide guidance, fundraising advice and materials to enable events to be as successful as possible. Manage external fundraising websites and online platforms to ensure maximized income from fundraisers.
- Asthma WA events: responsible for planning, logistics, administration, sourcing of donated goods and services, execution and review;
- Ensure all activity is entered and managed through the organisation’s database;
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours, particularly in the lead up to events and in relation to attending out of hours events and functions.
How to Apply:
Only qualified and experienced applicants should apply.
If you meet the essential criteria detailed in the position description, APPLY NOW via our Seek advertisement. The following should be included in your application;
- cover letter addressing the essential criteria
- current resume including two recent work related references
Shortlisting will commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
To arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org