Are you concerned about the effect of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on your respiratory condition, or that of someone you care for?
Asthma WA has a FREE telephone Helpline available for people with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Call us to speak to a Respiratory Health Nurse or Educator, who can help you with your current respiratory condition, as well as provide advice related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our team can help you with:
- understanding your asthma/COPD
- understanding how to take your medications
- identifying your triggers
- advice on how to reduce your risk of catching COVID-19 or the influenza virus
- asthma and COPD education for individuals
Our COVID-19 Helpline is available Monday to Friday on 1800 ASTHMA (1800 278 462).
All our services are free. Asthma WA appreciates the support of the WA Primary Health Alliance to enable us to react to community need in the provision of this new service.