- This event has passed.
Light Up for National Asthma Week 2020
1 September 2020 | 8:00 am - 7 September 2020 | 5:00 pm
National Asthma Week will run from Tuesday 1st to Monday 7th September 2020 and we are calling upon our fellow West Australians to light things up in blue.
A number of placed around Perth will be lighting up for National Asthma Week. Will you light up your building or home too? Let‘s see if we can spread the word right across Western Australia.
Let us know if you’ll be joining in and if you are out and about and happen to come across some blue lights, take a selfie and share it with us so we know you’re thinking about people affected by asthma!
Send in your pictures and location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the places confirmed so far:
- Optus Stadium – Tuesday 1st September 2020
- Matagarup Bridge – Tuesday 1st September 2020
- Sky Ribbons of Light, Graham Farmer Freeway Tunnel – Tuesday 1st September 2020
- Yagan Square – Tuesday 1st September to Sunday 6th September 2020
- Elizabeth Quay – Tuesday 1st September to Sunday 6th September 2020
- Trafalgar Bridger – Friday 4th September to Saturday 5th September 2020
- Council House – Friday 4th September to Saturday 5th September 2020
- Bell Tower – Wednesday 2nd September to Thursday 3rd September 2020