Join our family of corporate donors and partners and enable us to continue our vital work in the Western Australian community.
Asthma has no cure, but we can work together to help Western Australians breathe better. Although Asthma WA receives part funding from government, we are always in need of further funding from organisations who want to improve the lives of the WA community.
There are many ways corporate organisations can partner with Asthma WA and all partnership support provided by WA organisations stays in WA to help those that need it most. Let’s work together to change people’s lives.
Create Mutually Beneficial Outcomes
Fulfil corporate social responsibilities by sponsoring Asthma WA and make an impact in your local community. You can focus on inspiring staff, engaging customers, building brand reputation, or a range of other key objectives. We will also help deliver results for your business.
- Alignment with a trusted WA brand
- Localise your corporate social responsibility helping children, vulnerable Western Australians in aged care, indigenous communities, and their families/carers
- Build awareness of your brand among our asthma community in WA; GPs, specialists, and other health professionals
- Engagement and promotion of your support within your local community, demonstrating your commitment to social responsibility
- Access to our education services for your workplace and community; many of whom have asthma themselves
- Program naming rights and alignment to support your community focus and acknowledgment on our website, publications and social media
- Asthma first aid training in your workplace or community and join our ‘asthma safe community’ of schools, workplaces and community organisations
- Articles in our communications and content for your internal and external communications
Other ways organisations can help:
- Host or sponsor an event in support of Asthma WA, or simply offer your venue for free for an event
- Workplace giving making it easy for your employees to donate
- Customer giving, corporate donations, and matched giving
- Provide pro bono services or donate in-kind goods
- Cause-related marketing
Each sponsorship is unique and tailored to meet the objectives of our partners.