Health Services Administration Officer, full-time
We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our team. Reporting to the General Manager – Health and Regional Services, this is a full-time role based in West Perth.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Professional and friendly manner towards all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage referrals, client bookings and scheduling across a range of services
- Maintain efficient and accurate Health Services databases and recording processes
- Organise and attend meetings and take high-quality minutes
- Provide professional, quality external and internal written communications
- Develop, maintain and implement administrative processes to help streamline service provision
- Provide support to Reception and Community Engagement staff as required
- Maintain a well organised, tidy and welcoming reception area
- Promote Asthma WA’s key initiatives such as fundraising, events, health services and retail sales as appropriate to visitors and over the phone
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders in all interactions
- Other duties as directed by GM – Health Services
How to Apply:
If you meet the essential criteria detailed in the position description, APPLY NOW via our Seek advertisement. The following should be included in your application;
- cover letter addressing the essential criteria
- current resume including two recent work-related references
Applications close 9am Monday 18th January 2021.
Shortlisting will commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please email email@example.com