We are seeking an energetic and resourceful marketer with broad experience and an innovative mind, who is excited to use their skills and experience to help Asthma WA maximise fundraising, to support Western Australians affected by asthma.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing and Communications Manager will develop the marketing and communications strategy in close consultation with the leadership team, and plan and implement all marketing, brand and communications activities for the organisation.
Key functions of the role
For the key responsibilities and requirements of the role, please access the Position Description here.
- Senior experience in a broad range of marketing and communications environments and disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in the development of integrated communication plans including, media strategies, issues management plans, campaign planning and key messaging across traditional and electronic mediums
- Ability to develop engaging on-brand content and understanding of the variety of mediums and audiences
- Digitally savvy with strong understanding of social media strategy
- Demonstrated ability in effectively addressing stakeholder issues and ability to build relationships and influence change
- High energy ‘doer’ with the ability to consistently meet competing priorities and deadlines
- Outcomes focussed. Sound skills in planning, evaluation and return on investment analysis
- Ability to generate ideas, think innovatively and problem solve
- Extensive experience in media liaison with a well-developed network of contacts
- Experience with building online communities and influencer networks
Employees of Asthma WA are required to demonstrate commitment to Asthma WA values and behaviours, policies and processes.
How to Apply:
Only qualified and experienced applicants should apply.
If you meet the essential criteria above, apply now through the Seek website. The following should be included in your application;
• cover letter addressing the essential criteria
• current resume including two recent work-related referees
Shortlisting will commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
To arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role, please email email@example.com