Partnerships Executive (Part time: 22.5 hours per week)
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter who is passionate, driven and motivated to achieve targets.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for building relationships and partnerships with the corporate and philanthropic community, for the purpose of generating sustainable income across the following incomes streams;
- Corporate Partnerships
- Cause Related Marketing
- Workplace Giving
- Matched Giving
- Major Giving
- Philanthropic Grants
The role is charged with developing meaningful, multi-layered relationships that deliver mutual benefit, and stewarding these relationships over the long term for growth.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of the corporate and community strategy;
- Manage a portfolio of corporate partners, donors, supporters and prospects; implementing moves management plans to inspire sustainable sponsorship agreements and substantial philanthropic gifts to the organisation;
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to develop tailored proposals to motivate prospects to support Asthma WA;
- Identify opportunities to grow corporate income by analysing the market and developing a strong tailored proposition;
- Coordinate activities and prepare all reporting requirements as stipulated within partnership agreements;
- Preparing regular financial tracking and reporting;
- Scope and acquire relationships with Private and Public Ancillary Funds, Trusts and Foundations;
- Maintain the grants calendar and actively apply for relevant grants.
How to Apply:
Only qualified and experienced applicants should apply.
If you meet the essential criteria detailed in the position description, APPLY NOW via our Seek advertisement.
The following should be included in your application;
- cover letter addressing the essential criteria
- current resume including two recent work related referees
Shortlisting will commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
To arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org