Asthma WA offers a range of free information sessions and training courses that are designed to educate and inform Health Professionals on asthma and other related respiratory conditions.
Patient Respiratory Support and Education
We work with you to achieve improved respiratory health for your patients.
Our service will cover:
- Understanding prescribed medication and when to take it
- Asthma basic facts
- Asthma symptoms
- How to recognise worsening asthma
- Checking of device technique
- Asthma management goal setting
- Working to improve Asthma control using the validated Asthma Control Test.
Who can be referred
All patients with asthma and/or COPD can be referred to our services, free of charge.