Asthma WA has a FREE telephone helpline available for people with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Speak to one of our Respiratory Health Nurses or Educators about:
- understanding your asthma/COPD
- understanding how to take your medications
- identifying your triggers
- support on how to reduce your risk of catching the influenza virus
- asthma and COPD education for individuals
The helpline is available Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm on 1800 ASTHMA (1800 278 462).
If it is an emergency – always call for an ambulance on 000.
“funding for the 1800 ASTHMA helpline is provided by the Australian Government Department of Health, thanks to the support of Asthma Australia”
Are you concerned about the effect of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on your respiratory condition, or that of someone you care for?
Call 1800 ASTHMA (1800 278 462) to speak to a Respiratory Health Nurse or Educator
All our services are free. Asthma WA appreciates the support of the WA Primary Health Alliance to enable us to react to community need.