Don’t let hay fever take the spring out of your step!
Around 80% of people with asthma also have allergic rhinitis (commonly referred to as hay fever) and when managed correctly results in better asthma control.
Our Spring Toolkit has a range of tips and resources to help you prepare for the season and manage your asthma and hay fever so you can get out and enjoy the warming weather.
What you’ll find in our Spring Toolkit:
- Tips on managing hay fever
- Common spring triggers and how to reduce them
- How to manage your asthma – any time of the year
- How to recognise an asthma emergency
- How to give asthma first aid
- and more.
Don’t miss out this springtime. Download our Spring Toolkit today.
Simply fill in your details below and get instant access to the Toolkit.
We are a Western Australian charity providing education and support to people with asthma and COPD.