Respiratory Health Nurse or Allied Health Professional
- 1 FTE (job share/part time considered) role making a difference in the lives of people living with chronic respiratory conditions
- Modern office based in West Perth. Salary packaging options available.
- Flexible conditions, Work from Home opportunities, 4 weeks annual leave with additional leave at Christmas (pro rata)
Become an integral part of our experienced and close-knit team of nurses and educators passionate about making a difference in people’s lives through education and support.
Reporting to the General Manager – Health and Regional Services, the key focus of this position is to provide asthma and COPD education and support to consumers throughout WA via face-to-face clinics, telehealth and telephone support.
Working as part of our small team of Respiratory Health Nurses and Educators, this role works across all our Health Services, including adult and paediatrics, community education and health professional engagement.
You will be an energetic, experienced and confident health professional, passionate about helping people with respiratory conditions improve their quality of life. You will enjoy working with people in the community and have strong clinical acumen.
This position is based at our West Perth office, with some work from home flexibility as well.
To be successful in this role you will require strong organisational and time management skills as well as have:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Allied Health professional, with comprehensive experience in respiratory conditions, especially asthma and COPD. (Lung Function Testing, Physiotherapy and pulmonary rehabilitation experience also highly desirable.)
- A client-centred and holistic care approach
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office, and experience using record management systems and My Health Record
- Current C Class driver’s licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Must be a non-smoker (includes vaping).
- Knowledge of or experience in the NFP sector and community-based health service delivery is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Only qualified and experienced applicants who meet the selection criteria should apply.
If you meet the essential criteria detailed in the position description, APPLY NOW. Applications close 5pm on Wednesday 5th October 2022. Shortlisting will commence immediately, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
The following should be included in your application;
- cover letter addressing the criteria listed in the Position Description
- current resume including two recent work-related referees
For further information please email email@example.com