- Rewarding full-time role, located in West Perth
- Salary packaging plus additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Purpose-driven NFP with over 55 years of serving the Western Australian community
Asthma WA is seeking a confident, positive and enthusiastic administrator to assist our team in our mission to help people in Western Australia breathe better.
Reporting to the General Manager – Health and Regional Services, this is a full-time role based in our West Perth office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the smooth running of services and activities
- Manage referrals, clinic bookings and education session bookings, including Telehealth
- Undertake all aspects of Medicare billing as required
- Maintain efficient and accurate health Services databases and recording processes, including Best Practice software
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Provide professional and high quality external and internal written communications
- Assist with meeting setups, minutes and communications
- Previous experience in a similar role, including Medicare billing experience
- Knowledge of medical practice management software – (Best Practice software experience highly regarded).
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Sound Microsoft Office program knowledge – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and proven time management skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the one time
- Work well under pressure
- Must be a non-smoker (including vaping) and fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to Apply
We cannot consider candidates who do not address the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description.
If you meet the selection criteria APPLY NOW. The following should be included in your application;
- cover letter addressing the essential criteria (addressed to Jenny Howson, GM Health and Regional Services)
- current resume including two recent work-related referees
Applications close Monday 14th March at 5pm. However, shortlisting will commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org