By joining our exclusive group of monthly givers, you are creating a long and lasting impact to those living with respiratory conditions in Western Australia.
Benefits of monthly giving
Asthma WA is a registered charity and your donation can help Western Australians breathe better.
For you – it’s easy
- You can plan your donation over a year so you can spread your philanthropy evenly and regular smaller donations may not impact your finances as much as an annual one-off donation
- Simply provide your details to us once, and your monthly donation will be set up ongoing
- You will get one simple receipt at the end of the year totalling the amount you have donated so
you can claim your tax deductions easily
- You will join our donor family and receive special updates and invitations
For Asthma WA – it’s sustainable
- It helps us financially plan our year more efficiently
- Scheduled donations mean less administration and helps us streamline our donation process
ensuring funds better impact those with asthma and/or COPD
- It reduces our carbon footprint costs with less printing, packing and postage
How your donation can help
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
- $10 provides an essential asthma management and first aid pack
- $25 funds a support call with our Respiratory Health Team
- $100 provides a comprehensive and tailored one-hour education session
Setting up monthly donation is easy. Simply complete the form below.
Alternatively, if you’d like to set up a monthly donation over the phone or donate by EFT, please give our team a call on (08) 9289 3600.
All donations above $2 are tax-deductible and money raised in WA stays in WA.