We support GPs and health service providers
We work with you to achieve improved respiratory health for your patients.
Our experienced Respiratory Health Nurses and Educators support and educate any person with asthma and/or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to promote their respiratory wellbeing. Patients are always encouraged to keep in contact with their GP directly.
— March 2022: due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all services are being offered in digital and telehealth formats —
Our normal service covers:
- Basic facts and symptoms of asthma and COPD
- How to recognise worsening respiratory health
- Understanding prescribed medication and when to take it
- Checking of device technique
- Management goal setting for asthma and COPD
We can also support:
- Medication reviews
- Review of an asthma and/or COPD Care Plan
- Promoting self-management of their condition and discuss concerns regarding vaccinations
How we do this:
Any patients within Western Australia with asthma and/or COPD can be referred to our services, free of charge. Please find the online referral forms for our services below. If you have any questions or troubles with these forms, please contact us: (08) 9289 3600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org