Our Asthma and COPD consultation sessions are provided FREE for individuals, as well as family members and carers. This service is available during business hours (8.30am-4.30pm, AWST) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
— March 2022: due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all services are being offered in digital and telehealth formats —
Referrals to the service can be made directly to us via the form below.
Personal tailored support and education
60-minute one-on-one tailored sessions across a variety of locations in the metropolitan area as well as rural/remote WA, which cover in-depth asthma and COPD information that a GP or medical specialist may not have time to explain. This can take place in person, via telehealth, or by telephone, as best suits our clients’ needs.
Our Respiratory Health Team focus on:
- signs, symptoms and physiology of your respiratory condition
- common triggers
- assessing severity and control
- how medications can help manage your condition
- how to use an inhaler, spacer and medications
- understanding and managing individual triggers
- understanding an asthma or COPD Action Plan
- asthma first aid and dealing with an asthma or COPD emergency
While we encourage you to maintain open communication with your GP to ensure you have all the support you need, you can easily refer yourself for a free individual consultation by completing the form below. Alternatively, you can call our team on (08) 9289 3600.